Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, PDF, PS, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. For final submissions, please make sure that you only submit the PDF version.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- For this series, please always follow the author guidelines for formating of your work as indicated on the website of the call (e.g. workshop).
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
PLEASE ALWAYS SUBMIT YOUR COPYRIGHT FORM AS SUPPLEMENTARY FILE!
The copyright form has been signed, scanned, and is attached to the submission. The copyright form can be directly downloaded from [HERE]. When you submit your final article, please use this submission system to submit the copyright form as supplementary material. Supplementary material can be uploaded after submiting your final article in the next steps of the submission process.
(c) International Ambient Media Association (iAMEA) [Copyright and License Transfer Agreement]